As the grip of the pandemic COVID-19 tightens we intend to deliver consultations remotely. We have closed the Centre and and our team is working remotely. These are difficult times, but we will try to keep things running as best we can.
However, as we restructure our costs are increasing, please continue to donate towards the cost of your consultations, so that we can continue to provide our services. Without these donations we may struggle to stay open.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT UPCOMING APPOINTMENTS
1. All appointments will be by telephone or Skype.
2. Don’t book any travel tickets to visit us. Assume your appointment date/time is the same, it will just be delivered remotely. Any changes we will keep you updated via call or email.
3. We will be in touch with you prior to your appointment.
4. We are currently unable to deliver injection procedures (Botox and GON Blocks). We have not yet worked out how to deliver procedures but are working on it. We will try to arrange a procedures day and will alert those affected.
5. It is inevitable that some appointments will be cancelled and rearranged at short notice due to staff illness. We realise this will be an inconvenience and will do our best to be flexible.
6. Medical letters will be sent by email to you. We will not be able to post letters to your GP. Therefore we request you to kindly share your copy with your GP.
7. For GDPR reasons staff members will take verbal consents over the phone for emails and Gift Aid.
We are restructuring at speed in a rapidly changing environment. We will do our best but please bear with us if we make mistakes and some things take a little longer.
Best of luck, stay safe.