1) Be kinder to yourself.
2) Get some acupuncture.
3) Full fat Coca-Cola, with 3 soluble aspirin, works a treat.
4) Yoga has helped me to combat migraine considerably.
5) Beware rebound headaches from triptans.
6) Even out blood sugar.
7) Try Magnesium Citrate it has made massive improvements for me.
8) Get the diet balanced.
10) The best advice I was given: “It’s not all in your head”.
All views and advice shared are the public’s opinion and not the views of the National Migraine Centre . Migraine is individual and every patient is different. Before starting any treatments please do consult your GP or a headache specialist doctor.