Below you’ll find answers to the questions we get asked the most from employers or occupational health services.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much does this cost?
We believe in customising our services to your need. Therefore there isn’t a fixed price. The price will depend on the services you choose. We are a charity and are seeking to cover our costs and make a small surplus to support our charitable activities. You can call us on 020 7251 7805 to know more about our costing structure.
2. What is the benefit?
Migraine is the most misunderstood neurological conditions. Each year on average 11 equivalent work days are lost due to migraines.*
Our Migraine Well Being Program :
- Will help you reduce your employee absenteeism / presenteeism.
- Will help you improve employee relations.
- Will help you create a healthier work environment.
- Will help you Increase productivity- Employees are more motivated therefore work output improves.
- Your best staff stays loyal and commited to you and your company.
- Will help enhance your business reputation.
3. We support a number of charities, how can we work with you?
Our ‘Migraine Corporate Well Being Program’ is not part of our CSR initiatives. Our programme is to help organisations improve migraine well being at work. We are happy to work like another contractor supplying a service. Though we do hope that clients recognise who we are and negotiate less robustly than usual.
For more information call us on 020 7251 7805.
4. We already have a well being program/ health provider / insurer, why do we need you?
Migraine is misunderstood and under treated by most people and organisations. Many of our patients who have come to our centre, work in different organisations/sectors, most of them having an existing work place health services/insurers, regardless didn’t get the right support/approach or treatment for their condition. Talking to them on a regular basis actually highlighted the gaps within various well being programs, which is why we would like to help you.
We are migraine and headache disorders experts and we are happy to tailor our approach to fit in within your existing health and well being structure.
You can view what services we can provide here
5. Can you work with our current health provider / insurer?
Yes. Where there is a will there is a way. Contact us on 020 7251 7805 for more information.
6. How quickly can you deliver the programme?
We respond to requests quite swiftly. The delivery time line depends entirely on the various elements in the programme you choose and the pace at which you would like it to be rolled out.
7. We don’t want publicity, does this change anything?
We like to acknowledge organisations we have worked with, ideally adding them to our web site as ‘corporate supporters’. If any organisation is reluctant to celebrate their programme publicly we will of course respect their thinking.
8. I get headaches, I can manage, isn’t this just hype?
We are glad that you can manage your headaches, but unfortunately for many its not that easy. Migraine is a complex neurological condition with various complicated symptoms that differ from one person to the other. There is a spectrum of severity from only marginally perceived to utterly disabling.
A typical migraine attack functionally incapacitate someone for few hours to a number of days. We have been treating migraine sufferers for the last 39 years now, have treated over 59,000 people and we can tell you it’s not a hype. It is a debilitating condition that has a huge impact on their mental and physical health.
9. Is migraine the only headache you treat?
No. We treat all primary headaches disorders. Migraine is simply by far the most common.
10. Do you provide an emergency service?
No, unfortunately we do not provide emergency services. However we can often see patients quickly, in weeks rather than months and sometime within days (owing to cancellations).